Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Last Family Pictures

These are some pics that we took the night before Inna left (May 20th). Victoria lost her camera battery charger though, so we couldn’t charge the camera after it died. And since mine got beaten up (No comments please), we have had to rely on hers. Soo...Everyone got their pic taken with her at home, and I had to wait until at the airport. I got to go back with Inna to the boarding area since she is under 18. They would only let one of us back. So, we (Inna and I) took a few pics while waiting for her plane to board. I didn’t cry until I saw her get on her plane. I could see her through the window, and since there was a little space between the tunnel and the airplane, I could see her. She didn’t look at me though. Good thing, I wouldn’t have lasted. Andrew called me right after she boarded and then I started crying. A lot. I tried to wait until the plane took off before I ran back to everyone, but when they started putting up the tunnel thingy, I just couldn’t stand it anymore. It was very tough.

But, she’s in Ukraine now. She misses everyone. And her friends here miss her too (just FYI Inna)!! She started back to school yesterday. But they are 7 hours ahead of us. So right now as I type this (9:48 AM) it is 4:48 PM at her house.

We miss you Inna!!

At the Charlotte International Airport

Inna and Daddy the morning of her flight

Inna and James the night before

Mom and Inna

Victoria and Inna




Daddy and his girls!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

no new posts.....????