Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Motorcycles 9-22-07


A family friend, Mark Atwood, was going by and he wanted to visit us. He was on his new motorcycle. As he called it "..really sexy motorcycle". We didn't want to lose the moment so we asked him about a ride. He went home, got another helmet and leg guards, and came back. Tor was riding first, and they disappeared for awhile. When they turn back, she was really excited, and I was really scared. When she was riding with him I told her "Tor! You don't have your seat belt on!".


So I was next. When we were at Independence Road, he changed the speed and it was really high. I felt something really strange inside, but it was like excitement! Then we were riding not so fast. On the way back he asked me something and I didn't really understand. But I said ok, I want to try that. Then I learned that it was wheelys. The speed was 73 MPH but not all the time. I told him that I want a motorcycle, and he said something like I was born to ride a motorcycle. I was very proud of myself! But no one knew that I was shaking inside. We took alot of pictures. This is one of them. He left, and after a while he came with his new bike. It was bigger than the red one. He said that he will come back and we'll ride the black one. It was really nice to meet him!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Inna can ride a motorcycle....




YEAY!!!!