Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Stone Mountain 9-3-07

Stone Mountain was awesome! We left the house around lunch time and headed down to Traphill. We walked the Stone Mountain loop which was about 4.5 miles long. First we went to the Hutchinson home place. Then we went to a waterfall where we cooled off in the water.

After that we climbed 254 steps to reach the top of the waterfall. Then it was another .5 mile to get to the top of the mountain. We took lots of pictures up there. This is one of them. We rested awhile and then we worked our way down the mountain. On our way down, I wrote "Ukraine Forever" on the mountain with a rock. I'm very proud of myself!!

We rewarded ourselves by going to Widow Creek Falls. We hung out there and rested. The water was FREEZING cold. Some hispanic boys pushed my sister into the water. We slid down the lower waterfall on garbage bags. I screamed like a little girl the whole time!!

After that, I was tired but happy! For the first time in my life I saw alot of deer!!! Bucks, does, and fawns (baby deer).

1 comment:

lilxvampirexfreak said...

AHHHHH!! hi...^-^
I think i've been there! and...awsome! you've done grafitti...i'm so proud! lmao
i duuno what to sa so 'm just gonna say....*muah* i loves you bunches!!! tehe!
~*Beth*~