Sunday, January 27, 2008

Kilby's New Year's Eve Party

This party was smaller than Wayne Henderson's. It was homey. The owners (Steve and Penny Kilby) of the house had alot of cool old stuff.

I learned how to play the autoharp. And Sarah Garbade taught me how to play the bass!! YAY!! I learned how to play Old Joe Clark and played it with James, who disappeared after a while.

We left around 11 and got home in time to watch the ball drop. All I could think about was Sergey who was in NYC and I thought that maybe I would see him. But I didn't because he wasn't even there because he was ice skating in Rockefeller Center. We saw an awesome couple on TV. The guy asked the girl to marry him when the ball dropped! IT WAS SO AWESOME AND SWEET! We all went AWW!!! But it WAS sweet!!! Gosh!! I missed to twelve last seconds when I needed to make my wish, so I made it after and drank my apple juice.

We stayed up and watched a rerun of the Jay Lenno show on TV. It was really funny, but yeah. So then we went to bed!! Happy 2008!!!

No comments: