Sunday, November 25, 2007

Cherokee Reservation


We woke up early in the morning on October 13th. Hmm.. scary date! haha!
Then I couldn't even imagine how interesting it will be this unlucky day. But, yeah. Everything in order.

First we went to Cherokee and they had a fair. But we didn't stop. We went to the museum. Yeah it was really awesome! With all the cool stuff inside. After that was lovely part - SHOPPING YAY!!! I was so excited when I saw all those cute things..but...we were really disappointed when we saw the Made In China stickers. Grr... How could it be??

But still, we had a really good time. AFter that we went to Cherokee Village. Our guide was the girl with pierced tongue and she couldn't really talk because of that. And people there weren't really talkative. Maybe because they were tired of visitors. HUH. I can imagine! : )

We finished the village and went to the Clingman's Dome. First time in my life I was in tunnel. It was really cold on top of the mountain and of course we took lots of pictures.

On our way home we went through Tennessee. YAY!! There we stopped to eat in Pigeon Forge. That place reminded me of my trip to Odessa in Ukraine. All the lights and the roads looked familiar and maybe because of that I was full of sweet memories while my sissies and James were sleeping in the back of the car. Hmm..That's all.

No comments: