Sunday, November 25, 2007

Renaissance Festival




Next day (November 3rd) we went to the Renaissance Festival. First we were riding an elephant. Can you imagine that?? ELEPHANT!! Actually I didn't really want to ride the camel because of one reason haha... And yeah, elephant had really interesting head with little tiny hairs sticking out of it! It was hilarious!!

The festival looked so old and cool! We were doing bungy jumping, still can remember that feeling. IT was so high! And when I first went up...I didn't want to go down! But that thing did it again and again and again... And after few times I really enjoyed that. Yup. And to tell you the truth, I was shaking after that.

But after that, we painted my face while Tori was eating something icy (not sure what it is called). And the drunk man was so hilarious! He insulted everybody and played his fiddle. He banged his head with a pot when people gave him money.

The Princess was more beautiful than the Queen. That's all. THE END!!

No comments: