Sunday, November 25, 2007

Mt. Rogers


The day after Thanksgiving, me, Catie and David went on the famous Appalachian Trail to take some pictures. It was 24 degrees and freezing cold! And I will definately not show you the pictures of me being an orange marshmallow (Catie called me that).

We took pictures of the wild ponies (Catie took this one) and when we were ready to go on, Catie almost stepped on the wild bunny rabbit! It was so awesome!! He was running and I saw only his white tail and his pointy ears! Aww..he was cute!!

After that, we were taking more pictures of the ponies and one was very friendly. He wanted to chew Catherine's camera and then my orange marshmallow coat. We saw weird gay guys that were looking at David. They freaked him and us out! But anyway. We went up in a bunch of trees and had hot chocolate and chicken soup. We were very cold and so the warm food was wonderful! David can really cook!

We went back and stayed at Presnell's (David's business) for a while and looked at the pictures we took. We decided when we were going to take our family picture.

We went to Food Lion and then home. We were really starved and cold and couldn't feel our fingers and toes. Smiles froze on our faces!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow Inna!! What an awesome picture!!! I really love it!! Get me her phone number please!!